“I want to lose my belly fat! How on earth do I make this happen?”
You have tried every “diet regimen”, “10-minute ab workout”, “detox tea”, “fruit water diet” and “apple cider vinegar routine” known to man, trying to get this belly fat off your midsection. Nothing has seen to provide you with the look that you are going for. Some research would have you believe that there is some kind of secret workout or a specific diet but, there IS NOT ONE. What is the real reason your abs are not showing like that ideal IG model?
Here are a few things to focus when answering that question:
- The first thing you must understand is that EVERYONE HAS ABS. If your abs are not showing it is because you have body fat sitting on top of them.
- The second thing you want to get rid of is the idea that SUGAR is the reason for the “Muffin Top” or “FUPA”. In the words of my mentor, “No one has ever gained a fluffy stomach from eating sugar, alone”. Try looking at the combination of FATS & CARBS.
- Performing AB WORKOUTS only strengthens your core. They VERY little to do with burning the belly fat. So, performing crunches every day is sort of pointless until you can see the results, literally.
- You may have heard that famous saying “Abs are made in the kitchen”. That is an alternative fact. The truth is that abs are made by being in a CONSISTENT calorie deficit. Before you get confused, understand that being in a CALORIE DEFICIT simply means to burn more calories than you are taking on a daily basis.
These points are not to discourage from achieving those visible abs but, to make you aware of the undeniable way to get there. The best, sustainable, way to get to this look that you are searching for is to:
- Find out what your resting metabolic rate is and what your total daily expenditure is.
- With that information, find your calorie deficit range.
- With your calorie deficit range, create a meal plan guide that caters to losing weight of FAT.
- Be consistent with the eating and workouts.
- The most important thing to gain when trying to get abs is being PATIENT.
After reading this, if you find yourself doubting your abilities to put that work in, contact me for a consultation. I will make sure you reach your target. We may even turn you into an IG model. This message is for the men, too.